Hotel Sales Culture
At Strand Hospitality Services, we are customer-oriented sellers.
- Customer-oriented behavior is linked to sales performance
- We balance the best interests of the customer and hotel
- Customer service experience is paramount
- We are the first to respond to customer requests
- We follow-up with customers same day
We are relationship builders.
- The seller's relationship with the client affects his perception of the hotel
- Customers buy from people they like and trust
- The seller must create a genuine rapport with the client
- The seller must cultivate personal connections with clients
- We nurture long-term, profitable relationships
We create and deliver value.
- The seller who creates value wins the business
- The seller must apply solutions to customer problems
- The seller generates new solutions for ongoing customer problems
We drive revenue.
- The #1 goal of the sales associate is to generate revenue
- If the activity doesn't drive revenue, it is not a priority
We understand client's needs.
- The seller demonstrates that they understand client needs
- The seller understands the client's problems and objectives
We collaborate with clients.
- Clients are more likely to buy from sellers who help them achieve a goal
- We are responsive, proactive, and easy to buy from
We are a team-selling organization.
- Everybody sells
- Front-desk associates are sales advocates
- GM's and Regional Directors help close business
We alleviate risk.
- Customers are cautious and averse to taking risks
- The seller must build solutions that minimize risk
We are accountable.
- We deliver results based on sales activity generated
- Our performance is measured through sales audits
- We strive to meet activity and production goals
- We are responsible for our actions and time management
We demonstrate professionalism.
- We are professional in our appearance and etiquette
- Our written and spoken communication demonstrates professionalism